Halo Guten Tag!!
It's definately flying by!! I can not wait to get to Germany though I am so excited!! This week has gone by super fast its just to the point where it's flying by and everything is kinda the same ya know!! But I am still learning a ton! This last Tuesday Richard C. Edgely from the presiding bishopric spoke and he was so awesome!! He talked about how it's so easy to be a successful missionary and that we are the best the church has ever sent!! It was a really good uplifting talk for all of us he just said study, pray, and have the spirit and you will be a successful missionary so that was awesome!! I have not seen Kaleb yet we weren't hosts yesterday but I have seen Elder Heaps quite a few times so that's cool he's a good kid! He actually leaves before me because he goes to the mtc in Guatemala for a few weeks so he leaves the 14th of March! Saying bye to boots was crazy he was super excited though and that's good I know he will do great!! His companion is way cool too and they were both really excited to go do the work!! I got an e mail from taylor haha he says his part of hawaii is not what you'd think of when you think of hawaii but he loves it says its so much better than the mtc and his first door he knocked it was a little asian lady who slammed it in his face haha classic! Thats way sad about Jordan Parras i knew who he was what a freak accident!! Crazy! Hunter sounds like a smart kid not taking crap from anyone!! Haha no tell him he needs to respect people who are older than him but next time that girl tells him not to do something to tell her to worry about herself!! Thats my boy!! Tell him to keep up on the Lakers for me so he can tell me how they are doing and everything and also about Kansas to see if they are doing good!! Keep up the piano! and when i get home you can teach me!! Thats cool you'll be able to come up here it looks like it might be a little bit colder again which sucks but oh well!! So last night our teacher taught us about we are responsible for 100 percent of what happens to us and I had a hard time with that the fact that a 4yr old boy in africa born with aids and dies at the age of 4 of starvation is responsible for that! But it is a principle we must understand that in the pre earth life we all chose Gods plan not knowing our consequences but we knew there would be consequences so we chose to come here! God gave us laws also so he must follow those laws and even though we cant choose our consequences we are responsible for what happens cause we know as a church that God gives us everything we need to reach our highest potential which is exaltation no matter how hard our life is we must realize that everything has or will be given to us that will help us reach our potential!! So now I understand a little bit better! Thats so nuts Austin gets home soon what an example to his bro's and to our family tell him I say hello from the mtc!! and Tell Sarah and Danny congrats thats way cool the priesthood is an awesome privilege I've stood in on a couple blessings since I have been here so thats been fun and interesting! So elder cox is still weird we are worried he wont make it out in the field cause none of us think he is emotionally stable! his companion told us the other day he should be making money for being a phsyciatrist haha it was quite funny! Me and my comp still get a long really well and that really helps our teaching!! So Pallas finally made it to Spain that will be good for him he says its Beautiful and he loves it there! Pretty disappointing day yesterday NO MAIL! thats like the first day I have had in a long time with no Mail or dear elders in one day so that means I should have a lot today I'm crossing my fingers! My comp and elder cox got in an argument yesterday about castles and my comp said how it would be awesome to have a castle and preach to people from the tower! Elder cox said that is so ineffective! You have to send out a decree to all your people! Towers are for war purposes only! Then my comp said oh really how about King Benjamin didn't he preach from a tower haha than elder cox knew he had been beaten so he said wow now your taken it way too far!! I wish I could tell you all the things he says they are literally ridiculous! We got new German Missionary's yesterday a few of them are a little different but a few seem way cool there is actually a kid who went to dixie high school so ya but he's one of the wierder ones! There is also one who looks like harry Potter!! haha classic! Anyways I am excited for the package and excited to be able to call in a couple weeks I will have to let you all know times so I can get a hold of you and maybe you can get Hunter out of school so I can talk to him too!! It will be on a tuesday I should get my Travel plans within the next week so that will be good! Keep reading the scriptures they are awesome read about the Plan of Salvation it really helps keep an eye on the eternal perspective!! Well keep it up ya'll thanks for the support!! See ya in 22 months!
Ps. The church is true!!
No comments:
Post a Comment