Week 1
So I can not believe I have already been here for a week how crazy is that!!! It was really hard at first but I am finally settling in!! I have only gotten letters from my family so all you people who said you'd write me and haven't thanks a ton!! haha im just kidding but really. Here in the MTC its so awesome to get mail it really keeps your spirits up!! so dear elder me or something!! anyways ive been learning a lot about the gospel!! The language is coming along very well because my teachers only speak german so i have to pick it up or i dont learn anything! My companion is Elder Gibson he is From Las Vegas he is a funny dude much different than me more of a punk rock kind of guy haha so its funny but we get along good we are kinda the jokesters of the group. My district is sweet there is 8 of us elders and we all have a good time well sometimes i guess because I didnt know it was against the rules to laugh be happy and crack jokes while your hear in the mtc hmm i guess it is!! I just want you all to know that this was the best decision i ever made and i have only been here a week. I can already feel my testimony growing so much and especially about the Savior!!. Just focus on his life and his atonement and you will find so much joy in life!! well this one is short but i dont have much time i promise it will be longer next week!! also thanks everyone for the support!! I miss all my family and friends like crazy (mostly my family cause they are the only ones that care enough to write) :) but thanks everyone and have a great week!! Untill next week tons of Love!!
ps. Friends write Me!!
Love Elder Voran.
No comments:
Post a Comment