Hello!!!
I am gonna start by answering the questions!! Yes my comp will be my comp for the rest of the time i am here. My whole district is going to Berlin all eight of us so that is cool!! Funny story so Elder Cox the one who is a bit odd told my comp the spirit told him not to eat spicey food anymore!! slightly odd I dont remember if i told dad that Vaughn dear eldedred me so did aunt tiff its so cool to hear how everyone is doing and how everything is going. Also i will send my sd card when i get some good pics on there!! I love my district the guys in the other room are so cool Russell M. Nelson Grandson is like my bro out here its funny they are all awesome people!! Grandma thanks for the cookies they were awesome its still great to get letters and packages still better than christmas morning!! I havent seen taylor yet but i see boots every thursday he is actually with me right now!!! haha funny ya I only go to the Temple Thursday at 10 am so thatd be cool if i got to see them!! THis week has seriously Flown BY i cant even tell you the first week went by so slow but this week has gone by so fast its ridiculous!!. I'll be in germany before i know it. I guess i need the other 6 and a half weeks cause i am speaking on about a 2yr old German level haha its hard cause the german language has so many cases and you can use all cases in one sentance so it really takes a lot of thought. Gym is good i play basketball everyday usually with elder walter and other kids from my district. My comp doesnt play but that is the cool thing about gym you dont have to be with your comp because there are so many elders there that your always with and elder ya know. THats so cool the Jayhawks are back to #2 even cooler they kicked K states BUTT. I also love getting sports updates so thats good too!! Im so grateful too all of you who support me and have written me and stuff its so great!! Joseph Smiths Experience ( we cant call it a story here) but his experience is so legit what a stud he straight up left everything for something he believed and knew was true!! I hope i can be that diligent and have that understanding and just lose myself in the work!! He is seriously like my Hero he went through so much!! so one of my teachers just got home from my mission like 5 months ago he is so legit soo soo spiritual i love it when he teaches!! THanks again for everyones thoughts prayers and e mails i am praying for you all so much too!! I miss Iyrlend and Easton so much its hard I wont be there to see them grow up but i will be back before you know it!! tell Hunter to keep the letters coming!! I cant wait for the package. SO Joseph Smith is Legit. the book of mormon is true. Jesus Lives. God Loves us all and through Christ we can all return!! (use this for my blog too)
Ps. Keep the letters coming
Love Elder Voran
No comments:
Post a Comment