Friday, February 11, 2011

WEEK 3 2-4-11 - 2-10-11

I just got back from the temple it was great!! I am pretty dissapointed dad did not update me on the kansas game!! what the heck is up with that?? I am sure i will hear about it sooner or later but ya this week has flown bye!! the German is coming along slowly but surely its good to improve it just makes you feel so good!! Thats so cool about Hunter tell him to keep it up and don't give up and learn hard work cause he's gonna need it on his mission!! I learned this week that if you focus on the investigator and not what you need to learn everything else falls into place!! The mission isn't about the missionary at all the missionary is just a messanger that can carry the spirit to the investigator!! It's really my goal to have the spirit with me all the time cause that is what converts people not me!! Anyways haha your little story about Iyrlend cracked me up what a cute little girl!! Easton is going to be a stud!! Also in my package i sent shirts for like you dad bret and zach I tried to get one for Hunter but they don't do them in kids sizes so tell him when i get to Germany in 6 weeks I will send him something way cool in the package i send for brets Birthday!! Grandmas B day is coming up i'll have to send her something!! How is it back home hopefully its going good. It's still pretty dang cold here it snowed today a little when I was walking to the temple and what not. I have not met the new missionarys yet they are all going to the alpine mission and there is only 7 of them the alpine mission is like austria and munich germany so not very close!! I saw taylor i clean his building for service every saturday so thats cool i get to see him he even bought me a dew!! Haha so thats good. Anyways its hard to keep going becuase it's like the same thing everyday here!! Oh i got a valentine from grandma lois today that was nice of her and Gpa chuck dear eldered me yesterday its still good to get support and to hear from everyone! So one more thing my companion is the most forgetful person there is in the world he forgot his watch in the temple pants today so we had to run all the way back and get it and we are always late cause he forgets something!! It gets on my nerves a little bit but thats ok!! Im gonna bear a little testimony in german!! Ich wise dass das Buch Mormon war ist und Ich wise dass das joseph smith war propheten ist und er wiederhergestellte das evangelium und die kirche Jesu Christi. Ich wise dass das durch der sühnopfer wir können zurruckkehren mit gott und glucklich sein!! Anyways thanks for the support love you much!!

Love Elder Voran

No comments:

Post a Comment