Halo!
So Another week down its pretty crazy they say it goes by a lot faster after your first transfer so we will see... the start of this whole thing has definately been tough there is times when me and my comp just get frustrated cause nobody talks to us we are workin a lot with less actives in the ward and what not so that is good... We have one investigator he is from America but his girlfriend is from the chzeck and annaberg where I am at is right on the chzeck border so thats why he is here its good cause he speaks english. His only problem is that he is not really trying to find out he said he would be baptized if he found out but he doesnt keep commitments and so its hard. Conference was good I got to watch it in english I saw the saturday morning and the sunday morning ones live! I was a little dissapointed missing grandmas and a delicious meal while watching conference. We went down to Shwarzenberg which is like 20 miles away and stayed with the elders there cause thats where conference was being held. Anyways someone from their ward made this noodle soup stuff and it wasn't that bad but it smelled funny and it made us all feel pretty sick so that was fun ha. Mom you know how you like the smell and taste of cofee well you would love it over here in germany I drink whats called caro every day and its like coffee without coffee the members give it to us all the time I am not the biggest fan but if you put enough sugar and cream in it its not too bad! So funny story for the week we were walking in the city and there was this guy sitting in his car and my comp stopped and talked to him and he's like ya I know you guys talk about god and what not and so we ended up just giving him a pass along card and he's like make sure your cell number is on here incase I want to meet with you guys and it was already on there so my comp pulled out the phone and he's like I have it incase you want to meet. Anyways about an hour later he gets this text that says hey its the guy you talked to in the car and I wanna meet with you when is good. So we were way excited so my comp texted back and said ok we can meet anytime is good for us when and where is good for you and he said evenings are the best and you can come here and we can both drink a bottle of wine and get comfortable. My comp was like ok we don't drink wine and we can meet by our church if you want and then he text back and said well i was hoping just you could come over here and we could have a good night together! HAHA I gave him so much crap for that I still tell him he has a boyfriend its interesting we meet some interesting people here! The ward is way cool on friday night they had whats called polter abend which is right before someone gets married there is a couple in the ward getting married this week anyways polter abend is like where you go and just break things! People just bring stuff in this parking lot and just throw plates and glass cups and everything a couple people brought like 5 gallon barrels and they had this big stick they were like destroying these barrells than a few people brought like porceline sinks and what not and threw them and they shattered it was way cool. Then after they have this huge dinner which was also pretty delicious then they had like dancing and stuff which thats about when we left! I hope you guys liked my pictures I'll send a couple more that I have in my other e mail. Hmm what else oh I sent you a letter mother hopefully you got it or it should be getting there today or tomorrow I think I'll send a package soon. Conference was really good I was kinda upset cause we don't get to watch the sunday afternoon session till next week well this coming sunday in church so its gonna be in german and Elder Holland spoke during that session so I have to watch it in German which I don't really understand! Mom you should send some cds like the trek cd or maybe just an i pod with like the trek cd and the joseph smith cd and like josh groban disney music and maybe a couple owl city songs. president is pretty cool with music he says that whatever is uplifting so ya... Next week I have a split with one of the Zone leaders in dresden so that will be fun to be in a bigger area then the week after that were going to the freiburg temple were pretty close so we just take a train and what not! I have already lost like 10 pounds here the weather was amazing this last week but its raining today its starting to get green so thats pretty awesome! Thanks for all the support! Love you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment