Monday, April 4, 2011

WEEK 8 3-11-11 - 3-17-11

Hello!!
Wow 2 months down how crazy is that I can't even believe I have been here that long!! I can not wait to get to Germany though I'm so excited!! This week has been a lot more relaxed because its our last week so our teachers have started to tell us stories about their missions and what not so that has been fun to hear!
So our last Tuesday night devotional we were betting on it being an apostle but of course it was another seventy which was still good but 8 weeks and no apostle that"s super rare we missed Holland by 1 week so boots got to see him! That's crazy about you going back to work that will be great.  Waking  up early is hard but when you go to bed and get 8 hours of sleep you feel so much better than when you get 10 or 9 like our bodies only need 8 hours so its more healthy for us! I definitely can not wait to sleep on the airplane though!! Thanks for all the stuff in my bag!

I decided the first thing Im going to buy when i get to Germany is a jump rope so i can excersize while im there cause I want to lose some weight and i know that i can! My work ethic has improved a lot also my desire to finish! My one thing I have always struggled with is finishing.  i always started something but never could keep with it! I am glad the mission has helped me with that because I want to be a doctor and i know thats going to take a lot of drive to finish! Im getting a little nervous to be honest to leave here because out there everything is not going to be structured for you and you have to structure it yourself! I am hoping my senior comp is way sweet and we get along really well and go to work! My next p-day i will send you pictures of my first experiences in Germany and some pictures from the airport in the Netherlends I have some pictures printed off that I'll send before I leave there are some pretty funny ones!
Ya G-ma Sondra sent me a dear elder that said Hunter did really well thats awesome good job!! I wish I knew how to play piano honestly thats an awesome skill!  Anyways so I start packing my things up today thats gonna be kinda crazy!! Idk where to start! I hope I can figure out how to do that shirt folder thing! We got to host again yesterday and I finally got to host an elder he was from like alpine or something I think going to Mosanbique in Africa! My teachers little bro is over there and he tells us they are baptizing people like crazy so thats way awesome! Both of my teachers have little bros on missions one in tonga and he was actually here while we were here! No Hurst is here for 9 weeks he is going to the Phillipines so he has 6 weeks after I leave. Alex comes in on April 6th and Clark comes in in May 5th or something! I haven't heard from Boots but Taylor forwards his e mail every week to me and so I can forward that to you if you'd like! I e mail mike and chase frei pretty consistently though!
Its gonna be wierd cause once I am in Germany I will have to e mail everyone cause letters take awhile! Make sure dad keeps up on my bank account just to make sure everything is good! So there is like 30 of us leaving on Monday and Tuesday are zone is big there is 17 of us going to Berlin on Tuesday and like 13 going to Frankfurt on Monday so the branch will reduce more than 2 thirds! It's so crazy I will be in the real world in like a week I am so excited its going to be super interesting! I have been reading the start of the New Testament and Christs teachings which I have loved! It's cool to really study and figure out the parables! And with what I learned last week about mercy and justice and intelligence everything seems so simple! Miracles aren't crazy its just science! and its an honor to say that I have the power to preform those miracles! But also faith is a huge part! The atonement makes so much more sense! That is probably the one sole thing that I am glad to say I learned here and I can use in the mission field is my knowledge of the atonement! I hear the jayhawks are dominate! They'll win it all! better let me know how everything goes! I can't believe I only have 22 months left thats not long at all i'll be home before you know it! Thanks for everything I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment