Tuesday, May 17, 2011

WEEK 15 5-3-11 - 5-9-11

Hello From Germany!
So I talked to you guys yesterday that was really cool to hear your voices and what not I hope you guys had a great mothers day! Anyways not really anything new except for I am really enjoying this area actually teaching people is cool and I am definitely expecting a baptism so we shall see. There are some pretty cool people here there are only 20 or so members in the branch but we have an eating appointment like every single day haha they like the missionary's I guess and back in Annaberg the ward was quite big but we only had 1 eating appointment a week! I took a few pictures yesterday that I will send so you can see kinda what the city is like. The weather here is perfect right now nice breeze and everything! Ya I am sure Kaleb was really excited to get out of there I am pretty sure he had a hard time as did most of the people I know but it is what it is and it really helps but then again the mtc doesn't really tell you how hard the mission is going to be! There is something President Hinckley said to some elders in Scotland he said. Its not as easy as they say it is, but its not as hard as you think it is. I thought that was kinda a cool little thing I got that in Presidents e mail this week. Its so true if you think its gonna be hard then its gonna be harder than it really is. Its definitely not easy but its not as hard as we sometimes think. Also Kurt probably loved it because I am pretty sure he was only in the mtc for 2 weeks then went to the mtc in the Dominic republic so ha he didn't quite have the full mtc nine week experience!  Also I can not believe I have been out here for basically 4 months and next transfer I'll hit my six month mark thats nuts. So I am pretty sure my comp will go zone leader next transfer he has been district leader for 5 transfers and there are quite a few zone leaders dying at the end of this transfer and dying means they will be done with their missions....Its crazy how different the world is than just little St. George Utah haha sometimes I think we just need to get out of our little bubbles cause after I met the kid from Africa I told you about I was just like wow you dont really think about how bad it is until you know someone who has been through it! I feel really bad for him but I guess its life I am just glad I dont have to be in that situation. The whole train by myself was interesting but it will be easier after I know the language a bit better. I am glad everyone is doing well. I guess I will get to call again in December!! Haha thats so weird that next time I call I will be basically a year out and the last time I call I will be coming home in 2 weeks so I'll be expecting the Christmas tree to still be up and also for my I phone to be under it haha just warning you now!! The mission goes by pretty quickly... I feel bad I didnt have a lot of time to talk to Hunter  but he didnt have too much to say either he sounds a lot older thats weird. I wish Iyrlend would have talked a bit more but she has probably already forgotten me! It was good to hear from you all! You all sound really great and I am glad I got to talk to you. So I guess I really could have done skype cause the older couple has their own computer and what not and they skype their families like every night I guess thats the perks of going on a mission when your older you can communicate with your family every day haha. But it was just a little bit hectic with transfers and all so thats why I guess it didnt work out... But I am sure I will be able to figure it out come Christmas time. Also on the 18th I get to go to Hannover for zone conference I will be able to see a couple of kids from my golden group so that will be cool. I will see Elder Robinson so that will be fun... Ok. So I thought of some other things I may need... If you would be so kind to send me some easy recipes and stuff so I can have different things to cook. Also I want the recipe for your clam dip as well!! And.... Some stain remover would be nice the German stuff SUCKS.... Also hmmm ya I guess you could send that calling card as well if I need it for some reason.... I am pretty ticked that the package didnt get to you guys because It was a pretty good one. But I will just send individual chocolate bars and what not cause they are pretty dang good.... The reason I need some new garments is becuase... In my last are I literally walked holes through a lot of them its pretty sad! But thanks so much I will be expecting it soon! Love you guys tons! Cheer for my Lakers for me while I am here they need it right now!! Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment